ITU Workshop is addressed to the executives and experts from ministries, high-tech parks, startups and SMEs, venture investors, regulators, universities and public education institutions, research and design institutes, software developers, and other interested stakeholders from the ITU Member States.
During the two days of the event, you will have the opportunity to:
- participate in the launch of the Startup Central Eurasia platform;
- get information about the best practices from the countries of the region in building startup ecosystems;
- participate in the presentation of the initiative to create thematic alliances aimed at sharing experience and knowledge, creating joint research teams, access to research and tools, improving cooperation between countries;
- learn success stories from the best startups in the region;
- evaluate the pitches of startups from the region and schedule a one-on-one meeting with them to discuss further cooperation;
- get mentoring support from the best specialists in the region;
- to take part in virtual exercises for a startup to enter the Uzbek market.
The Workshop will be held in a hybrid format (face-to-face + online connection) in Russian and English with simultaneous interpretation.