Master class: "The main defects of investments in Silicon Valley"
19 October, 2021
We invite everyone who is interested in the topic of venture capital investments to the closed workshop “Major mistakes of investing in Silicon Valley”.
A seminar is waiting for you from Alexander Soroka - CEO of Startup.Network and partner of Network.VC fund, a successful business angel and investor with 20 years of experience in the venture capital industry.
- Is it possible to invest in local startups and become successful?
- The team decides everything.
- Early investors are respected.
- You need to enter a startup earlier, then the profit will be higher.
- Investors are always welcomed by startups.
- Top startups can be found on crowdfunding platforms.
- An exponent who makes ⅔ of income.
- There is a pattern that defines the future of Unicorn.
The meeting will take place on October 19 at 20:00 (Nur-Sultan)